In the late 1940s, after World War II, three Ford mixer trucks were purchased with three cubic yard capacity barrels. The concrete was batched at the plant on the Sandy River using sack cement.
The company was sold in 1955 and during 1959, the batch plant and dispatch office was relocated to 190th and SE Division Street. In 1982, the company moved again to its present location on NE 244th Avenue in Troutdale.
Some of the previous owners include Craig Warnock (1978-1992) and John Meyer (1992-2007). Brian Moran is the present owner.
Troutdale Sand & Gravel is committed to providing high-quality products and outstanding customer service. Our team of professionals ensure deliveries are complete, correct, and on time!